This week on Instagram

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A lot has happened this week in beauty news via Natural N Chic Makeup's Instagram.

Chanel released the latest summer collection with new beautiful nail and Illusion D'Ombre shades.  See reviews here and here.

Guerlain made my dream come true by releasing the Terracota fragrance. This is limited edition and the scent is simply intoxicating. As for that bronzer...it has been flying off the shelves. If you're really interested, place your orders now with Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus online.

MAC's exciting Proenza Schouler Collection also made its way to local counters on Thursday.  The Ombre blushes got snapped up real quick! Swatches and review of the entire collection here

YSL Summer Collection also made its debut.  The eyeshadow palette is one of the best in pigmentation and texture that I have seen in years. 

Aerin Beauty is restocking their Rose Balm Lipsticks. I'm slowly testing out these beauties so look out for swatches and review coming your way.


For more detailed inside beauty scoop and new releases, come join me here

1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Your swatches and pictures just make me want to go rush out to my local counters :) I'm still waiting for the Chanel summer launch.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!